Zein International Childcare is a thriving business which has grown over the past 12 years to establish itself as the leading International Childcare provider in The Netherlands - offering Day Care, Pre-School, After School Care & Holiday Camps to the international community of The Hague and surroundings.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic professional with a hands-on mentality who can provide all-round Marketing & Communications support. A motivated and result-driven communicator with
a creative mind, keen to tell the Zein story in the digital sphere specifically.
POSITION & PURPOSE
Working under the guidance of the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of all marketing and communications related work - with a strong initial focus on the further advancement of the digital marketing platforms. Your activities and responsibilities are varied - requiring a broad skill set, can-do mentality and an ability to build strong relationships internal as well as externally.
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Day-to-day editing; proofing; monitoring; review of web content and functionality
- Pro-active use of Zein’s social media channels including regular monitoring and reporting of statistics
- Pro-active identification and follow up of ‘news worthy’ activities across the services and locations
- Creation of effective communication and promotional materials (copy as well as graphic design)
- Liaison with external suppliers and printers on the production of promotional materials
- Co-ordination of external advertising, both online and print – including media planning, buying & placement for ongoing and ad hoc advertising campaigns
- Effective distribution of print or online communications and POS materials
- Pro-active identification of PR opportunities & follow through with press
- Development & distribution of e-newsletters (Mailchimp software)
- Liaison with prospective Zein clients (families) on first moment of contact.
- Management of image and video libraries
- Management & coordination of events – both internal & external
- Coordination and implementation of parent & staff satisfaction surveys
- Guardianship and further development of the Zein brand – both in terms of graphical representation and written communications
COMPETENCES & PROFILE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communication (or similar) or proven successful experience
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills and command of English, spoken and written. Dutch is a helpful additional skill
- IT Skills: high level Microsoft Office skills essential as well as an ability to grasp new communication systems and management tools
- Graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign)
- An affinity with the expat market / lifestyle. An understanding of the Dutch culture and marketplace is a plus
- A driver’s license and means of transport to get around the city would be preferable
- A storyteller
- A social media enthusiast
- An innovative thinker with a creative mind
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible with a supportive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Detail-oriented – remaining focus in a busy office environment
- Sensitive to cultural differences - respectful towards all ways of thinking
Interested candidates can upload their CV and motivation letter via the ‘working for us’ section on www.zeinchildcare.nl. Go to the ‘Working at Zein’ tab and complete the application form.
Please submit your application letter and CV in English, for the attention of Ms P. de Zwart, Marketing and Communications Department. The application deadline is Wednesday 18 October 2017.
First interviews will be scheduled for November 1, 2, 3 – please save the dates.
Salary and benefits are in line with the Dutch labour agreement (CAO) for the Childcare sector.