This course is designed for couples and runs on Sunday February 25th 2018.
TIME: 10.00 - 17.00 (on a Sunday, 1 hour lunch pause 12.30-13.30, lunch included in the course fee)
- BRING (if you have): yoga/exercise mat.
Our trainers suggest that in order to take part on the course that you be in your third Trimester and at least 26 weeks pregnant.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How the health system works around childbirth in the Netherlands
- Relaxation, breathing and massage exercises in the first stage of labour
- Dilation, what happens in your body
- Attitude towards contractions and pain
- How to relax when in labour
- Breathing in the different stages of labour
- Pain relief, what are the possibilities
- Exercises such as pushing in different positions
- Third stage
- Instrumental assisted delivery (vacuum extraction, caesarean section)
- Breastfeeding information (limited)
- First week of motherhood
- Dutch habits and customs
* The costs of the course may be reimbursed from your health insurance. ACCESS, however, bears no responsibility for this process. Please check with your insurance company for details yourself.
'Please sign up using the form below'